Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM Dev kit - compatible with Keil ULINK2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheetuz

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Folks,

I know this is a topic that has been done before and I did have a look over the forums at other posts before posting this but did not find what I was looking for, that being said:

I have managed to repair a faulty Keil ULINK2 that was being thrown away by my University and as such now have a ULINK2 which seems to be a nice bit of kit, however most of my experience in embedded systems is with smaller processors and as such I have very little experience using ARM cores, this is something I am looking to change. This October I will be starting my thesis which can be based on a project of my choosing, I was thinking of doing something to do with uCs and Ethernet, looking to hopefully get some sort of TCP/IP stuff working if time permits, I think that an ARM core would be the best option for doing this in terms of useful knowledge in industry after the project.

With all this in mind I am looking for an ARM dev kit that is compatible with the ULINK2 and has Ethernet communications on board, preferably with enough grunt and memory to house a TCP/IP stack at a later date. Not overly concerned about the cost of the board as it is an investment but dont want to pay silly money! :)

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

/Pheetuz

Status
Not open for further replies.