Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM CPU module boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

embedded enthusiast

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
arm module

Does any one aware of any ARM CPU module board manufacturer in India, i have come across Oasis Technologies but i want to get your opinion about any one who is aware of any other manufacturer in India
www.oasistechsol.com

Embedded Enthusiast

arm module board

go for keil.com you get ARM 7 , 9 boards, they have distrbutors in bangalore and many other places. or contact NXP.com, you will get the board

cpu module arm

this is gud one check this. **broken link removed**

arm cpu modules

buy keils board the name of vendor is some embedded artist or embedded home

I have found that e-con Systems is based in India and US is a designing house and has a carrier board named Alioth, a dual board solution which features a piggy back eSOM300 - computer on module and carrier board with XScale PXA300, ultra low power microprocessor, MDDR SDRAM, flash memory, power management IC, LCD Daughter card with 4.3" / 7" TFT, Ethernet, Camera Interface.

If you think this will serve your need, do check it out.

This is my personal opinion b'cos I used all their boards thoroughly.

Check out for omniscient technologies @ bangalore.They are the dealers of Rabbit core ARM controllers in India.
Regards,
Jerin.

Great Jerin. I shall give a try. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back