Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM 2103 with SD card connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasicr

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

sd card connections

These are the connections between LPC2103 and SD/MMC Mini Board:

Code:
LPC2103       SD/MMC MINI
-------       -----------
P0.4 SCK0  -> CLK(5)
P0.5 MISO0 -> DAT0(7)
P0.6 MOSI0 -> CMD(2)
P0.7 SSEL0 -> CD/DAT3(1)

pasicr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
lpc2103 sd card

Thanks for Encrypted,
regards

lpc sd card

Hi, Iam from Brazil and I would like to know if someone could help on using SD/MMC cards.

What do I have to read first?

Thanks

Fender

arm sd card

THIS will be good on the very beginning

BR

arm2103 board

Thanks, I´ll read it. I hope it´ll be very useful.

Have you already made any project using these kind of cards?What kind of microcontroller did you use?

Fender

lpc2103 sd card

I tried out CHAN's libraries on ATmega128, ATmega2561, now I implement it on DSP TMS320F2812...

Well, because of lack of resources (lots of RAM used for other routines), i managed to test only handling 2 file pointers at once (with TMS).
Everything was ok (no problems with FAT), so now I'm about to add external RAM to TMS and do a device with ~6file pointers used at the same time (Can't specify what kind of device it is gonna be - it's comercial stuff, not private one - sorry ).

arm2103

you can use RL-ARM. For contact SD card with ARM.

sdcard connection

Not quite the 2103 but there is a full SD interface written in Forth at www.pin1.org you may be able to follow it, they also do a card holder that is sometimes difficult to get hold of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back