Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are there any VLSI jobs in U.A.E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

padfooot

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI I RECENTLY GRADUATED with a degree in Computer Engineering. I live in Pakistan and am struggling to find job in field of VLSI/Digital design. Al tough I am doing job as Software Engineer in offshore arm of a leading Silicon valley start up company but since I have strong in interest in hardware design I want a job in that field. I have an option to move to U.A.E. But I dont know if i should. i mean i havent able to find companies other than mindspeed and DCD in this field in Dubai. And since i dont have much experience i dont think looking for international jobs like in UK or us would be much fruitful Do you think Dubai might be a better option. Please help me lovate companies there. I have a good gpa and have completed many projects related to fpga vhdl verilog. I help would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.