Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino interface with PHP website textbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyWhy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys,

I want to know the way to transfer the temperature sensor data from arduino and send it to my PHP website textbox. I had successful get the temperature from the arduino and display at LCD. And I using HC-06 module as my bluetooth connection between arduino and my laptop. Please help and Thanks.

Regards,
YY

I want to know the way to transfer the temperature sensor data from arduino and send it to my PHP website textbox. I had successful get the temperature from the arduino and display at LCD.

If you are able to send the temperature data from sensor and onto the website,then it means you interface works, right?
Where exactly in the system are you facing problem(s) and need help for it?

Hi Udayan92,

My problem now is able to display on LCD, but cannot display data into the PHP Website Textbox.

Something like : <input type="text" name="Temperature"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back