Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[April 1] DC POWER SUPPLY EFFICIENCY ALWAYS GREATER THAN ONE AND FOOLPROOF FREE ENERGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerKid

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DC POWER SUPPLY EFFICIENCY ALWAYS GREATER THAN ONE AND FOOLPROOF FREE ENERGY

DOWNLOAD CIRCUIT

EVERYTHING IS MENTIONED ON THE SCHEMATIC

SIMILAR HOME AND INDUSTRIAL AC POWER SYSTEM CAN BE DESIGNED IN NEEDED BUT WILL BE OF NOT MUCH USE.

SIMILAR JUST SUPER CAPACITOR BANK-DC ADAPTER-SOLAR POWER BASED PC, Laptop, Modem/Router DC UPS without Battery and Switching Lag can be designed.

Supercapacitor miniature bank with instant charging with an adapter in less than 10 seconds can be used for smartphones and many other DC power-based electronic devices.

No more UPS, Inverters, 11kv, 44kv, Big Power Transformer based Govt. or Private AC Power systems.

Attachments

• Power Supply.PDF
    26.2 KB · Views: 175

Of course you do have to provide 12.34GHZ PWM at 15A average and use a counter-clockwise generator or else the solar panel will suck light in and create a black hole.

Brian.

Of course you do have to provide 12.34GHZ PWM at 15A average and use a counter-clockwise generator or else the solar panel will suck light in and create a black hole.

Brian.

@BRAIN
Explain more...

Well, if the molecular resonance of the interloop causes excess torque between the motor and generator there would be no other way to start it running. Add to that the Fermi level barrier loss in the diodes and you get negative energy as the result, that means light gets attracted to the PV instead of it absorbing it naturally.

Brian.

I have much better schematic :D

Attachments

• circuit_diagram.png
    circuit_diagram.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 234
Well, if the molecular resonance of the interloop causes excess torque between the motor and generator there would be no other way to start it running. Add to that the Fermi level barrier loss in the diodes and you get negative energy as the result, that means light gets attracted to the PV instead of it absorbing it naturally.

Brian.

The diodes I have used are rough models just to show the concept. They can be fine tuned as needed. Also, say 48V motor and 56V generator on same shaft or coupled shaft can be used to adjust for diode drops. My circuit is just to prove the concept in 99.99%.

Such power systems can be used in electric vehicles both commercial and defence like e-helicopter, e-bus which can travel as far as you want with infinite continuous power.

Ahh.... so they are tuning diodes, like varicaps, that explains it.

Q. Why only use one generator, if you combine many on one shaft you could generate almost infinite electricity. Of course you might have trouble distributing it to different vehicles at the same time, especially e-helicopters.

Brian.

Q. Why only use one generator, if you combine many on one shaft you could generate almost infinite electricity. Of course you might have trouble distributing it to different vehicles at the same time, especially e-helicopters.

Brian.

In e-helicopter like non e-helicopter there will be one main motor for flying and one tail motor for propelling or deflection. In my e-helicopter there might be two motors and two to three generators on the same shaft so that if one motor dies then other motor starts and single or multiple generators with voltage and current as required for charging battery, super capacitors bank will be there and additional Solar Panel of sufficient power to charge battery and super capacitors bank. When there is no or low solar power, generator(s) will be doing the work.

Brian.

They might be tuning capacitors but in my design they are fast switching diodes to block reverse power flow from one power generator or storage device to other like from battery or supercar to solar panel to protect solar panel.
--- Updated ---

They might be tuning capacitors but in my design they are fast switching diodes to block reverse power flow from one power generator or storage device to other like from battery or supercar to solar panel to protect solar panel.

This kind of not more than 48V 30A DC power supply is for home use replacing AC power of all kinds and phases and gradually big DC safe power systems for industries finally replacing all current ac power generation and transmission like 11kv, 44kv, govt. or private power. As my power supply is DC it can also be used for e-Vehicles.

Similar DC power supply without motor and generator but with supercar bank and solar panel and or DC adaptor for charging supercap can be used for modem/router/laptop/pc no switching delay and more than 24 hours backup time power supply replacing all pc, laptop smps power supplies because led, LCD TVs, computers, DC power tools like screw drivers, drilling machines, jigsaw cutter, chainsaw, etc,.. can be made to use direct DC power and for power tools microcontroller with pwm can be used. In near future with my free DC energy I will be replacing mixer, grinders, washing machines, dishwashers, blenders, power tools, vacuum cleaners
to use DC motor, supercap bank, solar panel and additionally DC generator system of not more than 48V DC of sufficient power.
--- Updated ---

--- Updated ---

This kind of not more than 48V 30A DC power supply is for home use replacing AC power of all kinds and phases and gradually big DC safe power systems for industries finally replacing all current ac power generation and transmission like 11kv, 44kv, govt. or private power. As my power supply is DC it can also be used for e-Vehicles.

Similar DC power supply without motor and generator but with supercar bank and solar panel and or DC adaptor for charging supercap can be used for modem/router/laptop/pc no switching delay and more than 24 hours backup time power supply replacing all pc, laptop smps power supplies because led, LCD TVs, computers, DC power tools like screw drivers, drilling machines, jigsaw cutter, chainsaw, etc,.. can be made to use direct DC power and for power tools microcontroller with pwm can be used. In near future with my free DC energy I will be replacing mixer, grinders, washing machines, dishwashers, blenders, power tools, vacuum cleaners
to use DC motor, supercap bank, solar panel and additionally DC generator system of not more than 48V DC of sufficient power.

My DC Motor, DC Generator, supercap bank, solar panel, with or without battery free energy system can work as DC pump with microcontroller and pwm that is free energy pumps of any power like say one pump can work as 0.5 hp to say 5hp pump based on pwm duty and such pump can be used with multiple stage water and fluid pumping system for multifloor buildings.

AC free energy system is complex to control using scr, triacs. DC free energy system is much simpler and easier to control with MCU and pwm.

At my home I am replacing AC system with DC system of not more than 48V like fans of all kinds with brush less DC motors controlled with MCU and pwm. Very silent operation. Also, very silent operation DC motors and pumps.

Last edited:

--- Updated ---

--- Updated ---

My DC Motor, DC Generator, supercap bank, solar panel, with or without battery free energy system can work as DC pump with microcontroller and pwm that is free energy pumps of any power like say one pump can work as 0.5 hp to say 5hp pump based on pwm duty and such pump can be used with multiple stage water and fluid pumping system for multifloor buildings.

AC free energy system is complex to control using scr, triacs. DC free energy system is much simpler and easier to control with MCU and pwm.

At my home I am replacing AC system with DC system of not more than 48V like fans of all kinds with brush less DC motors controlled with MCU and pwm. Very silent operation. Also, very silent operation DC motors and pumps.

Also, I have similar multi stator bldc motor and bldc generator on same shaft power supply system design.

Just to see what would happen... I once hooked up, in a circle:

* a battery
> powering an inverter
> powering a battery charger
> which in turn charged the battery.

No other power sources. It really worked, and the battery charger had a meter reading proving that current went into the battery.
A desk lamp lit up when plugged into the inverter.

As I watched the interdependent harmony before me, it induced a zen-like feeling in my mind.

Good job you are in the northern hemisphere Brad. Move south of the equator and you have to reverse all the polarities.

Brian.
(ex - Illinois so I have experience in these things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back