Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

apps development

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemuq

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
On demand appd devekopment has the skyrocketing mode of spreading in app development. It comprises such niches as food delivery, home services, healthcare, taxi booking, logidtics, etc. All these apps have the idea of connection between clients and services providers. And all these apps have the unique features. IT Craft executes the full cycle on demand app development from the clients mind app with the representation of an app desired features and till the final deployment stage. IT Craft has the thorough expertise in developing on demand apps You can ask any questions on our site.

In addition to very useful ones, there are simply funny ones, as well as applications that surprise with their uselessness. I had an application that counted the number of clicks on the screen. There was only a counter. I don't know who made it and why, but my record was 170 clicks in 12 seconds!
And when it comes to developing serious apps - for health, business, shopping - Computools. But you have to understand that it doesn't cost $ 100 to build a quality app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back