Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Applying constraints to track length in Orcad layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanam

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a high speed board. I want to maintain equal track length of the buses to maintain skew. Can anyone please tell me how this is done in Orcad layout? I am unable to apply length constraint in Orcad layout.

Thanks.

I dont think you can apply these constraints in Orcad Layout, I believe you need to move up to Orcad PCB Editor (Allegro). I will check though as I have Layout.

Thank u Marce. I guess I'll have to move to Allegro.. Its really strange Orcad layout does not support one of the most important feature in high speed designing.

hi ,

if you using cadence allegro ,go to constraint ---->physical---> select net buses

Hi satanam,

why dont you go to spread sheetand change the properties and constraints for track width there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back