Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AP358 or ic741 as a replacement of TLC277

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulchauhan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys,

TLC277 is not available in my local market and i have no time for shipment [takes a month to ship] . I am thinking to use AP358 or IC741 as a replacement of TLC277 .

Tell me if i am going wrong . You can also check out my circuit diagram attached with the post . Any help will be appreciated . :smile:

modEEGamp-v1.0.png

Neither of those devices (358/741) are suitable for your application.

Thanks sky_123 for your reply , can you please tell me about why these are not suitable .... so that i can use those parameters to find out the alternatives .

I think, LM358 can work as a "poor man's" replacement for the present circuit. It's main disadvantage is additional cross-over distortion. Bandwidth, offset voltage and input impedance aren't critical in this application. In- and output voltage range are similar.

Actually i just need to make my circuit work ... i just want the output and i am happy with the distortion right now [ i already have shipped the main ic's but the shipping might take time and my project presentation is just after 3 days ] .

I am also ready to invest distortion for the presentation right now and then when my main IC's gets shipped from the ebay .... i will used them instead of AP358 .

Just confirm me if this works ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back