Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone who have a tutorial about Vbscript in HFSS version 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyfunghy

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone who have a tutorial about Vbscript in HFSS version 10? I am a beginner and don't know how to use. Could any give me some suggestions about using it. Thank you

Re: Anyone who have a tutorial about Vbscript in HFSS versio

HFSS FULL BOOK

**broken link removed**

Ansoft Full Documentation

**broken link removed**

Enjoy !

Re: Anyone who have a tutorial about Vbscript in HFSS

Thank you. but I look at the tutorial. They don't contain any material about using VBscript in HFSS. does anyone tell me how to use and program VBscript in HFSS. Thank you

I have had a reasonable degree of success at creating useful scripts by "recording scripts" and then looking at the results (the script). It is not too difficult to see where to make changes to get what I want and a lot of the overhead is taken care of 'automatically". Just copy and paste to get the appropriate iterations.

This is a backwards way of learning but it works and is not too painful.

Sometimes a hack approach is the most practical.

Azulykit said:
I have had a reasonable degree of success at creating useful scripts by "recording scripts" and then looking at the results (the script). It is not too difficult to see where to make changes to get what I want and a lot of the overhead is taken care of 'automatically". Just copy and paste to get the appropriate iterations.

This is a backwards way of learning but it works and is not too painful.

Sometimes a h(at)ck approach is the most practical.

What is h(at)ck ?

H(at)ck is what this site showed when I typed "hack". I have seen characters change like this occasionally. (....it did it again.... "H A C K" in lower case, without spaces)

My comment was intended to suggest that you can play around with the saved scripts and make them work. It is not the most studious way to get things going but it isn't too hard either.

So, do anyone have a more useful tutorial than this. beacuse I download from one of the forum. I look at this PDF.file several days but I think it is not very useful for me. When I read, I want to have a sleep. Anyone has vbscript(and matab) to guide me how to do to optimize the result . I know using vbscript can reduce trial and error. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back