Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone want to get involved in Digital Radio project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_C

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Looking for some people (preferably with practical experience) with to become involved in a part time digital radio development project.

My background...a lot of DSP/FPGA/ASIC experience, I have practical experience of working in this area. I can do most of the chip design and modulation/audio decoding work, but I don't have the experience of rf board and mechanical design.

Aim...to get a working prototype by the end of this year or completed chip sets at least.

What do you get...I'm not promising anything as 95% of tech startups collapse and burn before anything is produced and I've been burn't before. However at the very least this will be a chance to become involved in a project design to manufacture, learn some valuable new skills. Anything else will be a bonus to all.

Please PM for more details.

Regards
Bob

Hi Bob,

Your idea of developing digital radio seems interresting. I am interrested in this project and also I know some experienced people who has been working on board level RF circuitry design/development of radios. Please provide me with more details of you plans and expectations if you want, so we can work together. I have an offsore team and we provide low cost and high quality services.
If you want you can contact with me by email to discuss details

knreserve(at)yandex.ru

Thanks

Hi Bob,
I am a Digital Designer experienced with FPGA. I am interested in this project and also i know some guys which are expert in RF and High frequency design and module. Also you can buy every RF module that you need in market.
Anyway you can count on me! I am waiting for your PM.

Hi Bob,

I am system engineering guy and interested in SDR embedded development. I think I can help in your project. Wait for your PM :)

Hi all

I am a communications engineer and i can help sometimes.

thanks

HI,
I am a RF engineer.I am interesting in digital Radio.We can communicte each other.
my e-mail:xyzhang20061124@hotmail.com

Hello
I am electronics design engineer with experience in analog and digital electronics (programming FPGA too), PCB design plus some experience with RF. If you are interested please contact with me via PM.

Best regards

Hi,

Thanks to all that applied. There are enough people now so no need for further applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back