Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone tell me how to generate standard cell verilog ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel_on_on

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
verilog standard cell

anyone tell me how to generate standard cell verilog simulation library?

hi,

you will get the standerd cell verilog simulation library when you purchase the library(*.lib's,p&r libraries,verilog libraries) from the library vendor).you can find those files in the following folder

${librarypath}/verilog/${library}.v

regards,
ramesh.s

hi,

you will get the standerd cell verilog simulation library when you purchase the library(*.lib's,p&r libraries,verilog libraries) from the library vendor).you can find those files in the following folder

${librarypath}/verilog/${library}.v

regards,
ramesh.s

Ramesh, Is it possible to modify the technology parameters or transistor models and regenerate verilog libraries? How to do that?

The characterization tool will generate new liberty/timing files, but the functionality won't change and so you could used the same verilog model.
The timing back annotation (sdf) won't change as well.

Thank you.

But I did not have any characterization tool.

I did manual timing analysis using nanotime and generated the verilog files manually. just that its clerical and tedious wprk and would have been better if i had any tool..

Thanks for the help though!

Last edited:

How do you generate timing with tetramax, could you explain for my curiousity?
So you Want to transform thé tetramax mode in verilog?

@Rca,

Sorry, By mistake I wrote Tetramax instead of Nanotime. I did STA of transistor level spice circuits and generated timing report and manually put those details in Verilog libraries.
Tetramax is the tool in which I would use those libraries.

Sorry for confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back