Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone Knows about MpLab please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TqTq

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im currently using Mplab IDE v6.30. Everytime i running my code with programmer PICSTART Plus and it will show me the message:Cannot Transmit. Please verify connection and retry the previous operation.
I have confirm the connection with my com port and microchip pin 1. The problem is still there. Does anyone know how to do troubleshotting with this?

Hai,

First you verify the pins are firmly attached with the base of the programmer.
Selection of com port is important. After selecting the com port select the chip correctly in the options. Then it will show the display ' Device identified '.

Still it is giving the same problem please change the cable.

Regards

Sudan

First of all you have to install MPLAB IDE v8.36 on your computer.That is the latest version of IDE.
After installing IDE connect ur programmer to the computer and check.

Let me know it problem still there.

Regards
Chanchal Chauhan

chanchal.chauhan
First of all you have to install MPLAB IDE v8.36 on your computer.That is the latest version of IDE.

MPlab IDE V8.53 is the current version last time I checked...

TqTq this is the one you should install, though at 97mb its a big download.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.