Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Anyone install Spectre/RF Matlab Toolbox sucessfully? Help Needed, 3x!

Status
Not open for further replies.

candygg

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone use Spectre/RF Matlab Toolbox sucessfully? Help Needed, 3x!

Hello, Thank you for viewing my post. I met a problem when first time use the Spectre/RF Matlab toolbox.

I use MMSIM6.2 and 32bit Matlab. I can only find one MEX file in the package for 32bit, that is cds_innersrr.mexglx, all the others are .m files.
After follow the cadence documentation to install it, I tried in the command line
rdir='XXXX/XXXX/XXX/spectre/schematic/psf'
datalist=cds_srr(rdir)

it reports ERROR as following:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? Invalid MEX-file '/usr/local/apps/cadence/spectre/current/tools/spectre/matlab/cds_innersrr.mexglx':
/usr/local/apps/cadence/spectre/current/tools/spectre/matlab/cds_innersrr.mexglx: undefined symbol:
mxCreateScalarDouble.

Error in ==> cds_srr at 16
sig = cds_innersrr(dirname);
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"cds_srr" function use "cds_innersrr.mexglx" file, but looks like something wrong with it.
I have no idea how to open .mexglx file and how to check the problem. I appreciate your
help, Thank you!
Candygg

Last edited:

Re: Anyone use Spectre/RF Matlab Toolbox sucessfully? Help Needed, 3x!

It turns out that I am using an old version of toolbox on the newest version Matlab. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back