Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone here knows something about the telephone system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Heisenberg

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any references or links?

I want the telephone from analog to nowadays.

Especially how the circuit inside work?

Hello
The circuits inside the telephones are simple . did you ever tried to do on off the telephone line ( short and cut ) . you will see that with this action you can get some numbers . it is the basic of all of the telephones . but you can find some other circuits inside the telephone , these days . for example auto pulser circuits , and voice processing Circuit ( todays , that circuit is in simple IC . ) ringer and the other circuits . so , do you want build a telephone with your self ? if yes , i should say that it is simple really , and i built a simple telephone with just one IC and some transistors , 4 years ago . if you want , i can attach here , it's circuit .
However you can design it simply , ( with a clock pulse oscillator and some transistors and a simple keypad)
Good luck
Goldsmith

This should be good start.....

Hundreds of wiring diagrams and documentation related to older telephones

Telephony Document Repository - The TCI Library
Telephone Collectors International - over 25 Years of Service to the Telephone Collector and Historian
Wiring Diagrams & Technical Library short list

Home page
**broken link removed**

OLD TELEPHONES
How to Repair and
Rebuild Them
http://www.telephonetribute.com/pdf/rpr_ot21.pdf

actual schematics from some of the common antique telephones.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Telephone Tribute Home Page

LINKS TO OTHER TELECOM RELATED SITES

Last edited:

If you search in google with "understanding telephone electronics pdf", you will find the one you want.

i am trying this now!

---------- Post added at 04:05 ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 ----------

Professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.