Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have the sample file of CST MWS need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent113

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cst sample files

Hi All,
Anyone can give me the sample file of CST MWS involve the rectangular waveguide microwave heating or any look like microwave oven simulation.Due to i have the simulation propose and i don't know is the result are correct.

Thanks and Regards,
VINCENT
:cry::cry::cry:

PL : Your sample will help me so much in the Master degree research work!!!!!:D:!:

cst mws samples

Yes, if possible, anyone can also give an example about simulation of SRR by CST?

Hi
you can find the best examples for CST in the web site of CST which shows video of modeling fo different cases(it is free)

Hi all,

I'm a final year degree student. I'm using CST MWS for my final year project. I face problem on setting up the SAR simulation on my PIFA design. I have search through CST website however they only show features of this simulation and didn't focus on the step to setup the simulation frm antenna to Sam Phantom. Moreover this features setup are not included in their user manual either.

Any1 has the step-by-step manual how to set this up?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back