Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have the datasheet for XP3212/SQ (PMT)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigshaw

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,everyone here.
There's no datasheet on the Internet for this PMT.
I only know it was made by Philips.
Anyone could send it to me?
Thanks!

No,I found that website days before.
But I suppose it was not a datasheet, since it has a file size of 404MB.
Furthermore, its download link could not be opened.

This PMT is originally manufactured by PHILIPS and then by Photonis, France. No Datasheet is provided by both manufacturers so far for the general people use. May be on the request to the users. Available from different suppliers on the NET for a price varying from US$250 to US$280. You can try sending mail to Philips and try if they do consider.
Here is the image of same from Photonis

Raza

dear friend if you want any datasheet please see the web site DigChip IC database
u want download please register or ask me for user name and password

I know DigChip from ages, :smile:
But they do not have even this datasheet in their database, tried long time ago. And this link finally leads to XP01110's datasheet, which is an SMD part and the text is in Japanese, can't read.

Finally I got this datasheet in the link. It is a dual transistor in SMD package and here is the image of the same:
snap.JPG
Manufactured by Panasonicwq.

Last edited:

Thanks for your time.
But I was not looking for a transistors.
XP3212/SQ (PMT) is a type of PMT(Photomultiplier Tube) manufactured by Philips.

jigshaw,
I know you are looking for the PMT (I have been using these tubes in medical equipment in 197x). I was just clarifying the post #5 that the link referred is not a datasheet for XP3212 but is in fact an SMD component and its number is XP01110. I did try to locate my old data books for Valves but unfortunately could not locate. Still I am after my books to find them out, if I get I will surely post the datasheet here.

jigshaw,
I know you are looking for the PMT (I have been using these tubes in medical equipment in 197x). I was just clarifying the post #5 that the link referred is not a datasheet for XP3212 but is in fact an SMD component and its number is XP01110. I did try to locate my old data books for Valves but unfortunately could not locate. Still I am after my books to find them out, if I get I will surely post the datasheet here.

Thanks!
You are so kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.