Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have a schematic for this C8051F340 development board ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxpwny

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm interested in buying a few small microcontroller development boards to use in my general projects. I've always build my projects from scratch and figured I'd save time and money by using a pre-built board as a starting point.

The problem is I am stuburn and I believe it's really useful to have a schematic of the board I would be using. I know, really stupid, what would I do with a schematic.

Anyways, the boards I'm looking at - on Ebay - use the C8051F300 and the C8051F340. Wouldn't you know it none of the listings include a schematic. I've sent questions to over a dozen sellers - about two weeks ago - and got back a few responses - all of them saying they have no information at all on the item. These guys are all in China somewhere. Found a US seller (asking 3x as much) but he also has no clue.

So, I'm hoping one of you might know where I can get a schematic for one of these boards. The small one is for the C8051F300 - and has the text "CJMCU-8051" on the back. The larger uses the C8051F340, and seriously, I have not found any picture of it that shows any text that might be useful.

c8051f300-a.jpg

c8051F340.jpg

C8051F340 is compatible with C8051F380, there is an development kit for the same, it comes with the complete datasheet of the Development kit along with the schematic,
Hope you find it useful

Thanks

Thank you, but of course the two are different. The board I prefer uses the C8051F340, and it's schematic is most certainly not the same.

I am pretty certain this is the schematic to the C8051F340 based board. Couldn't figure out how to upload a PDF.

c8051F340_sch.jpg

Reactions: pjhelec

pjhelec

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

CHAITAN

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.