Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone has magnetotherapy circuit? please post

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafer101

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
variable intensity xenon strobe circuit

hello Guys
I am liiking for a magnetotherapy unit circuit diagram, n1 can help?
searched with google but didn't find.

It is a unit that uses variable magnetic pulse (and variable gauss intensity) to help /cure various sympthoms .
Thanx
wafer101

magnetotherapy circuits

Hi.

I'm not sure if this is the 'therapy' you're talking about, but I've read alot about using camera-flash circuits with large coils. I've yet to read a decent explaination for the machanism behind the 'healing' properties (gotta do a test) but basically, all you need to do is create a short pulse and dump it into a coil.

The easy way would be to buy a cheap, disposable camera, with a flash, take out the flash driver (inverter, HV cap, Xenon tube etc..) and simply cut one wire going to the Xenon tube, and insert a large handwound coil (air core). Most seem to wind it around the spool of a VHS tape, making it 2" by 1". Alternatively, buy a Xenon strobe, and use that. Either way, the Xenon tube is used as a high-current switch, since we're discharging a 400uF cap at 330-400V in about 10us. < - Big amps :D

The circuits that claim to vary pulse width, and intensity are generally quite poorly designed. No real control is available over the pulse, except the frequency (1-10Hz), which can be controlled with a 555 timer, or a small microcontroller.

Last thing, I built a similar circuit for a small 'coil gun'. It managed to wipe (or at least corrupt) my credit card which was 6 feet away. And considering the small rise time of a Xenon switch, you'll create a burst of high-frequency EM, with a massive B component. Its the fact that the radiation is 'wide-band' that seems to be the reason it allegedly 'cures' many illnesses, since it produces so many frequencies.

Hope this helps.

BuriedCode.

Ps. Search google for 'Rife' (not magneto therapy! uses a vacuum tube pulsed with RF) and 'Thumpy' - Thumpy is the name of the first unit used. So called because when the coil pulses, it 'thumps' due to a surge in a magnetic field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back