Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone familiar with gate drive signals with DSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

optionfa

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to generate three SPWM (sine pulse width modulation) signals as inputs to a gate drive IC on the three phase inverter I am building.

I am not familiar with DSP programming, I have very limited experience with a MCU but thats it, I will need three SPWM waveforms triggerd off each other 120 degrees apart.

I am hoping to get some input from anyone that has experience with this particular application and basically need to know what I will need to get this stage of my build up and running. IE what kind of DSP I need to buy and if there are any open source codes for my particular application.

I will be inputting into the following IC: http://www.irf.com/product-info/datasheets/data/ir2136.pdf

Which will drive my three phase IGBT bridge.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.