Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone can tell me where I can get W-CDMA Radio Spec. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanho

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

My teacher want me to design Power amplifier for W-CDMA, but I have no idea to download it's spec. Could someone can tell me? Thanks!

You'll find the W-CDMA spec av hxxp://www.3gpp.org

Hi,

you can also try **broken link removed** (perfectly organized and in pdf format).....

seanho said:
Hi everybody,

My teacher want me to design Power amplifier for W-CDMA, but I have no idea to download it's spec. Could someone can tell me? Thanks!

Hi,

I tried looking for the W-CDMA spec on 3gpp.org and it took me a while to find the actual publications.

The working group for W-CDMA in 3GPP is called TSG-RAN. You can get to it by the URL: **broken link removed**.

There are 4 working groups under it (WG1 - WG4) and you'll have to find your power amplifier spec somewhere in there. But click on the "specifications" link and click on the working group link and you'll get a list of all the specs. and more importantly the associated numbers. You can then down the specs from the URL https://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/.

My problem with this spec is like yours. I can't seem to find the info I needed from this mess. What I need is something that makes it easy for me to find the guideline for things like power-amplifier spec. Does anyone know an easier place to find such information?

MGPC

Hi
Here is the latest 3GPP TS125 101 v5.6.0 - UMTS WCDMA - RF spec downloaded from ETSI site www.etsi.org. If you register you can download a few more documents for free.
best
vfone

You can also find infineon's transistor in its webs.
Simplely, at first level use buffer amp ,and then power divider with 3dB and each path use a Power amp .At last combine it .
If you have an high request in linearity,you should
choise Predistortion or Feedforward tech.
I think that is more important than 3GPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back