Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anybody use SYNTEST for DFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold_2007

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Is there any one who use SYNTEST tool for DFT .
How many of you are involved in DFT .
Does DFT has good future ahead .

hi,

I have previously used the syntest.the DFT have bright feature.But for the syntest u will get a manual which will explain every thing about the tool how to use that. so u can use the tool with the user manual.

Regards,
Ramesh.S

gold_2007

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
rameshsuthapalli said:
hi,

I have previously used the syntest.the DFT have bright feature.But for the syntest u will get a manual which will explain every thing about the tool how to use that. so u can use the tool with the user manual.

Regards,
Ramesh.S

Syntest doesnt have GUI so how u trace to the root cause of violation

rameshsuthapalli said:
hi,

Regards,
Ramesh.S

does SYNTEST accept purely VERILOG FILE

hi Gold,

in the syntest u will have a debugg mode to trace the problems in command mode.it will support only command mode.

regards,
ramesh

gold_2007

rameshsuthapalli said:
hi Gold,

in the syntest u will have a debugg mode to trace the problems in command mode.it will support only command mode.

regards,
ramesh

does it come in virtual scan

Hi Gold,

The virtual scan is for the test vector compression.The debug will be available in the turbo scan only.

regards,
ramesh.S

gold_2007

Hi,

May i know whats the problem you facing in usage of SYNTEST tool for DFT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back