Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody have GSM module circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacneo

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gsm module circuit

:cry: please help, I really need the circuit as soon as possible.

smd gsm module

look at
hxxp://www.id2.cz/
hxxp://unlock.prolidi.cz
hxxp://nokia.prolidi.cz/
hxxp://hot.ee/ssservice/
hxxp://www.dreamfabric.com/sms/

gsm module circuit design

Can you elaborate your problem please? "Gsm module" is not meaningful.Do you want to build an interface for your cell phone?

gsm module schematic

Companies such as Philips sell a chipset and also provide a referance design for their chipset. Just go to their website for design and layout information.

modul circuit

Try Siemens. Some time ago I was using their M20T GSM modem. The modem contains just GSM module plus some circuitry for RS232 etc.
U can connect the module to your application through SMD connector.

Try the following links
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Lm

gsm module start circuit

Try falcom GSM/GPRS/GPS modules :idea: at

hxxp://www.falcom.de

gsm sim module circuit

Try also sonyericsson modules. M2M communications.

Regards,

mimoto

gsm modul circuits

National Semiconductor has conplete chiset to build GSM system, check it with keyword "wireless"

gsm circuit design

MAYBE THE CAN HELPFUL.

design gsm module circuit

GSM SCHEMATIC

philips gsm module

are you going to make one?

It is lot more cheaper and easier to buy one

Regards
Nandhu

sim508&board

hello
i have a sim508 and i am trying to make a board for it.
but when i recieve "call Ready" current go above of 160 mA and dont work any at command.
in other words the module go in ghost mode .
please help me.
thank you.

According to my knowledge GSM Module is much higher in cost then a simple mobile phone, eg, u can buy a second hand mobile phone in about 5$ to 10$, but GSM Module is not less then 50 dollars,
So my Question is that, can we use GSM Module avaiable is mobile phone set lets say i have LG KG275, nokia 1100, or any china mobile ?

note: i convert it from local currency rates

According to my knowledge GSM Module is much higher in cost then a simple mobile phone, eg, u can buy a second hand mobile phone in about 5$ to 10$, but GSM Module is not less then 50 dollars,
So my Question is that, can we use GSM Module avaiable is mobile phone set lets say i have LG KG275, nokia 1100, or any china mobile ?

note: i convert it from local currency rates

I agree with you. Because that I use cheap Siemens phones (2-3eur price) for SMS alarm, and SMS remote control.

Take phones with support of AT commands!

I agree with you. Because that I use cheap Siemens phones (2-3eur price) for SMS alarm, and SMS remote control.

Take phones with support of AT commands!

Thanks for replaying, can u mentions the list of cheapest mobile phones that u know supported AT commands?

should i start a new Thread with title 'list cheapest mobile phones whom support AT commands' ?

Thanks for replaying, can u mentions the list of cheapest mobile phones that u know supported AT commands?

should i start a new Thread with title 'list cheapest mobile phones whom support AT commands' ?

I try this Siemens phones with some projects :

S25, S35, S45, S55, C10, C35, C45, C55, C56, C60, C65, M35, M50, M55, ME45, MT50, SL45(i)
(I recommend C55, C60, C65, M55,... - From C55 to right)

Phones that do not support AT commands :

C25, A50 and all Siemens in serie A

This list is not complete list, this is just based on my expirience for now. There is more phones that supports AT commands, and phones which dont support.

Price of some commercial GSM modules, are to high, goes up to 150-300eur :roll::cry: its to high. This is just a part of project. In most cases that not worth it, because price ! Whole project will have value of 500eur, its to high. In market there is also other commercial GSM modules with price about 40-50eur, when you add other needed accessories to module nice amount of money goes from pocket. Of course all depends on the purpose of project and what you need or what you try to do.

Plus some GSM modem are huge consumer of power. Phone are not, phone also have battery. I make SMS alarm, SMS remote control and other such things to work over four AAA NiMh. SMS Alarm uses four AAA and consumes 6mA in standby operation, when sending SMS consumes 15mA and after sending SMS goes back to 6mA in standby. Charging of both phone and alarm 4xAAA batteries done with serie of small solar cells taken from solar garden lamps. :wink:

Some of older and first pictures of project, todays this goes to SMD (right now working on reduction of size and puting complete SMS alarm into phone, into battery space, and battery goes out like extern battery) :
DSCF0011.JPGDSCF0019.JPG

I see some people on edaboard that uses some gsm modules about 300eur for some project. :-| I say Ok for that, but for learning or for some special role.

Solution must have easy implementation and be simplified as much as possible, must do the job, and must be reliable. Attention must be paid to the price of all parts (this not count if you are a millionaire). We all must learn from chinese production, and their logic.

But not like Del Boy from "Only Fools and Horses" best TV Show:
Only Fools And Horses - Del Boys video recorder blows up FUNNY - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back