Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody can assist me in making Double Sided PCB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundram_james

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am making Single Sided Board now. I have intention of making Double Sided board in my factory. I need support and guide in makind Double Sided board.
Please advise me the proper process flow of making it.

And also I have difficulty in getting Chemicals to make Double Sided board in my country MALAYSIA.

Anybody have any contact for me to get the chemical in my country or anybody can supply the chemicals for me?

is it possible to just smplify your design to make it at a single side? I tried doing a double sided using a Photo etched pcb, but it has issues with the top and bottom layer.

sundram_james said:
I am making Single Sided Board now. I have intention of making Double Sided board in my factory. I need support and guide in makind Double Sided board.
Please advise me the proper process flow of making it.

And also I have difficulty in getting Chemicals to make Double Sided board in my country MALAYSIA.

Anybody have any contact for me to get the chemical in my country or anybody can supply the chemicals for me?

just use synthetic paints to protect one side while fabrication of another side. On completion of one side, remove that paint by alcoholic liquid. Now apply the paint on the completed side and etch undone side----->Only for chemical etching with feric chloride

:!::?::idea:

look for the Printed Circuit Handbook by Coombs.

I think it's "Clyde" Coombs.

It will tell you several different process-flows, including basic chemical makeup of baths.

Hi,

Buy a book called "Pcb design made simple" By Walter c Bossart,it will cover all the things your looking for....

Best Regards

Ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back