Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any tools available for reading raw PCM data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corgan

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there any tools avaliable for reading raw PCM data and play it so that I can test a audio ADC??

hi

give some more details

read to/from which port (parallel?) etc
write one in C

regards
mohan

Dont need to use any tool, man. Just try API func PlaySound() for it. If you need more manual about playing Wave , try MSDN about Open and Write to wave device. it's not too dificult.(I use VC6.0)

Dont need to use any tool, man. Just try API func PlaySound() for it. If you need more manual about playing Wave , try MSDN about Open and Write to wave device. it's not too dificult.(I use VC6.0)

Added after 36 seconds:

Added after 4 minutes:

let me see,i havn't met before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back