Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any software reading 61107 (alias 1107, 62056-21) protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
62056-21

Hi.
I need ANY software reading data from meters using protocol 61107. It can even be demo or trial version. I just need a start point for writing my own program. I would like to have a look, and tap some conversation going on serial port. I have tried to find anything on google, but it's next to imposible to find anything. Maybe there exists library, or code example of this protocol. Any suggestions are welcome.

en 62056-21 software

hi,

i'm also looking for this protocol and nothing i can get from the web :(
anyway, the most valuable document i get is this one.
go to the elector webside and download their code.

share with me if you have any further information.

wisely

Re: Any software reading 61107 (alias 1107, 62056-21) protoc

Hi.
I need ANY SOURCE software reading data from meters using protocol 61107. May be I give you start point for writing your program. Yes, library exists for this protocol but with mоnеy. I have some protocols and demos. Are you interest? We change experience ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back