Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any software for checking two version of pcb file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omid_juve

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
do we have any software for checking two version of pcb file ?

Not sure to understand clearly the question.

I always visually check my generated Gerber and Exellon files with the free demo of GC Preview. Quite basic, but you directly see if it looks normal or not and it allowed me to prevent some stupid mistakes. You can download it on https://www.graphicode.com/ .

Regards,
Loïc

you mean 274-X format and 274-D format???

could not understand fully

Added after 2 minutes:

PCB Partner can check 274-X format only.You can have a try:www.pcbpartner.com

let me make it clear , we have two version of one pcb that all the differences that they might have is the place or kind of 2 or 3 component and also some new nets might be added i want a software that show these differences .
thanks

hi,

you could just design compare the two files if they are from the same tool and it will generate an ECO report where you could find all the changes.

Regards,

Ricky

I never used it, but there is a tool to compare two gerber files:
**broken link removed**

i use altium designer 6.8 please tell me how i can do this

IN CAM350 ,u can compare two gerber layers,It will show u the differences

omid_juve

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
mashak said:
Use DOCTAR design compare software. Its really good

I will second the comment on DOCTAR. We bought the software so we could see the differences on testpoints between versions of PCBs, but we keep finding new and useful ways to use this tool. It is well worth the price we paid for the tool! You can get more information about the tool here: http://www.cadalist-enterprises.com/applications/doctar/index.htm

You can check final gerber data with cam tools, also you are possible to use campare function in EDA tool if it is ready in your EDA tool(this function is available in CR5000 tool), otherwise please check your design eco.

abhi002 said:
IN CAM350 ,u can compare two gerber layers,It will show u the differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back