Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any screen capture tools to capture my waveform ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in windows platform, you can press 'PRINT' key to cature the screen.
system will copy the screen to clipboard and then you can paste it to word or powerpoint.

real problem

I suspect that you will have to contact the source of your program. I suspect that it has a screen buffer independent of the computer system which is why the ordinary screen capture programs will not get all of the data.

nWAVE can save the waveform in picture after debussy 5.2.
powerpoint supports its picture format even though its format is .png.

try irfan view or grab-it

Hi,
If in windows platform you can use smartcapture or hypersnaper ,very useful.

Hiii.

If you want to capture your entire waveform signalstry to use Snag It Program. You can capture a Video, Pic.

Try this one screen capture

HyperSnap DX is a good tool for snap.

I have used SnagIt...It is a good software with 30 days limited trial. After that it appends its tag at the bottomn but still good

Also the Corel software suite comes with Core Capture which is really nice

If you use ModelSim software..it has a built in feature that prints the wave file into postscripts...See if your simulator also supports something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back