Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any RFID projects with code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranam77

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rfid projects with code

Hai everyone. I am having 125Khz RFID reader module which directly connects to the Serial port of any PC and with Hyper terminal, i can read the card ID's. It would be great if any one has any good projects or suggest any good links like RFID door locking and other innovative ideas along with code.

RFID project detailed

hi there..

regarding your rfid.zip file you posted above... can it be use for application of recording time/date of person going in and out from a room?

thanx.

i am doing similar project on rfid here is the circuit

Attachments

• new ckt 2.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 184
you can use the RFID reader module with an RTC interfaced to a microcontroller to track the time of entry/exit etc.

check out these RFID projects with videos and source codes

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

hi...I am doing the same project which is to unlock the door using RFID and keypad, need to store the data in PC. But I am doing using PIC. Anyone who have done their project with PIC, can help me?

Hi,

do you have any sample source code to interface RFID using mikroC Pro for PIC. Can you email it to me at n3wrule@yahoo.com

RFID project detailed

Dear sir,

I would like to buy an RFID reader for a master project to manage a library of our faculty.
Do u know some low cost RFID readers?

Thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.