Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any RF transmitter/receiver project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinh

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am currently looking for a simple RF transceiver for transmitting digital data. I want to build it myself, not just using a ready transceiver module. So I suppose a 27 MHz frequency and a range of about 100 meters would be sufficient.

Do you have any advice or suggest? Can you give me links to other similar projecs?

Thanks,

RobinH

Hi, look this:

can you give us ore details on this rather than us downmload and waste points on usles projects

cheers

wizpic

This file is a complete radio proportional-digital control of ACE, transmiter and receiver.
OK?

u can try cc1000 0r cc1100 of Chipcon Company!
The efficient distance is about 300 meters.

try to check out www.radiometrix.com, we have been using this wireless modules for quite sometime, and it is decent, it is also the one used in soccer robots deisgns in korea and the philippines

but , if i'm understanding , it think he wants to build all him self not to get an already made Rf module .
i think you first need to know about digital sampling techniques , then u can build your module.
Regards

I'm looking for a low range wireless communication system for trasmit and receive digital data.

Added after 1 minutes:

I'm looking for a low range wireless communication system for trasmit and receive digital data.

Added after 28 minutes:

I am interested on this project can u send me your source code

can you show me the way to self-made a RF - Tx/Rx module.
thanks!

robinh said:
Hi all,

I am currently looking for a simple RF transceiver for transmitting digital data. I want to build it myself, not just using a ready transceiver module. So I suppose a 27 MHz frequency and a range of about 100 meters would be sufficient.

Do you have any advice or suggest? Can you give me links to other similar projecs?

Thanks,

RobinH

hxxp://www.intio.or.jp/jf10zl/

hxxp://web.telia.com/~u85920178/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back