Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any personal experiences of multi-circuit-boards.eu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith1200rs

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Has anyone any personal experience of the PCB manufacturer https://www.multi-circuit-boards.eu/en/ ?

I have used PCB-Pool a lot for prototypes but need someone cheaper for production. I would also like to use the same company for the prototypes to ensure there are no problems moving to the production PCBs. The Multi-CB prices seem good for volume.

My board is nothing fancy:

4 layer
0.15mm track/gap
0.3mm hole/0.15mm annulus
no impedance control

Please, no advertisements - they will be deleted. I am looking for personal experiences of this or other European PCB suppliers.

Thanks.

Keith.

I've only used pcbtrain.co.uk for 4-layer boards, and they have good pricing if you select the 15-day option (that is a
long time admittedly), and for that option it seems much cheaper than pcb-pool.
The quality is excellent - I've visited their facilities in the past (long time ago).
With 100mmx80mm board, it looks like the pricing for a qty of 4 is £161+VAT from them.
pcbtrain.jpg
UK VAT is high though! But I suppose the VAT doesn't matter for a corporate purchase.

Thanks, I know of PCB-Train but 15 days is a bit long and they work out more expensive than PCB-Pool when you reduce the delivery time. I am also interested in the production cost. For my PCB Multi-CB are only 4.50 Euros in 100+ and half that if it is a re-order. That is for a small 4 layer.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back