Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any one can solve this DSP problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amr Emad

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8888888.PNG
1.PNG

This is an echo cancelling system used in modems and other communication devices. Some have single echo cancel, better ones have two like this problem.

This was the main reason for old phone modem connection speed limits due to noise caused by echoes, not hiss or hum.

Now the same is true with WiFi, similar in forward direction, we call it Rician Fading Loss due to deadspots caused by reflected echo cancellation of signal of same amplitude burst out of phase. This limits Wifi range and speed.

But for this...
Imagine each successive echo response n is declining in amplitude An and create opposite polarity echo to match.

But read book and solve with math.

This is an echo cancelling system used in modems and other communication devices. Some have single echo cancel, better ones have two like this problem.

This was the main reason for old phone modem connection speed limits due to noise caused by echoes, not hiss or hum.

Now the same is true with WiFi, similar in forward direction, we call it Rician Fading Loss due to deadspots caused by reflected echo cancellation of signal of same amplitude burst out of phase. This limits Wifi range and speed.

But for this...
Imagine each successive echo response n is declining in amplitude An and create opposite polarity echo to match.

But read book and solve with math.

thank you very much for taking from your time and responding to me
i have read the book and still can't solve it, i substitute in the convolution equation and stop with the mathimatical solving would you please take from your time and guide me step by step how to solve it cause i need the answer as soon as possible or send me it's answer here or by mail

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back