Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Good reference for Board design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykishore

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there a good reference book/material to learn all the intricacies of PCB design and various techniques to be adopted?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a good reference book/material to learn all the intricacies of PCB design and various techniques to be adopted?

Just to make it more clear, I am looking for reference on basic guidelines without going into too much of details with math on transmission lines etc

Hi there.
If it doesn't have to be a book, and you're just looking for general PCB layout design for a beginner, some of the pdfs in the rar file below, and maybe a couple of the links in the notepad in there, may be of use.
Application notes for PCB layout/design are usually good and always contain something worth spending the time reading.

View attachment PCB layout and design.rar

If you find other interesting documents about layout that don't require an engineering degree in maths to implement, please let me know, thanks. Block component/functional groups, decoupling, ground paths*, things like that...

Have fun!

*I meant to say return paths (and ground loops).

Last edited:
Some basic links in the text file...

Do you want to:
learn all the intricacies of PCB design
looking for reference on basic guidelines

are you planning PCB design as a job choice or just to do some simple basic DIY layouts, how complex are you planning on going with your layouts... this info would help us to provide more focused information.

Attachments

• PCB related links.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: d123

d123

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back