Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Good Project Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlsi123

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good project ideas

Hi,

Please can anyone suggest me some innovative project ideas in backend. ?
I have learning ASIC Design now, and i am really looking for some nice projects.

regards,

good ideas for projects

you want to do this project alone or group?

good ideas for a project

Hi, thanks..

I want to do it alone. If i search through the net i am getting only i2c, uart kind of things. i have enough knowledge on frontend and backend, even we have good resources(tools :cadence,mentor, synopsys, 180nm, 130nm process libs are available for me) in our lab. Even i have enough time.. I can take it through the whole ASIC Flow till GDS starting from specs. But i am thinking of some new ideas other than usual projects on the net.. looking for small, but complex design.. bit challenging and innovative, if u have any nice ideas please share it with me.

Thanks a lot..

good it project ideas

Hi Pini,

Thanks.. I had a look at your site.. it is good. I have downloaded USB and Leon related stuff.

I got something to do with Zigbee-Wifi Interface now.

innovative project design ideas for project

vlsi123 said:
Hi, thanks..

I want to do it alone. If i search through the net i am getting only i2c, uart kind of things. i have enough knowledge on frontend and backend, even we have good resources(tools :cadence,mentor, synopsys, 180nm, 130nm process libs are available for me) in our lab. Even i have enough time.. I can take it through the whole ASIC Flow till GDS starting from specs. But i am thinking of some new ideas other than usual projects on the net.. looking for small, but complex design.. bit challenging and innovative, if u have any nice ideas please share it with me.

Thanks a lot..

Interesting post indeed. Glad to see you moving up in the value chain and complexity. We at CVC are keen to engage with such genuinely interested folks to build prototype SoCs. We have raw specs, as part of the project you will find the missing pieces, implement it etc. But a pre-requisite is that you need to be in India and should be able to visit our office @BLR once in a while for guidance.

Drop me an email via info@cvcblr.com if interested. No SPAM please.

Good luck
Ajeetha, CVC
www.cvcblr.com

ideas to present good projects

Hi Pini_1,

Is your address still active? ( "http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/usb_1.html" ) I can't access it...

NOw I can...Thanks very GOOD SITE :D

Thanks all :)

ip project ideas

Hi Pini_1,

The site "http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/usb_1.html" not opening. Can you please zip all the .v files and attach here.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
-Sreedhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back