Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any good books for VLSI Interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetha100

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have attended a lot of interviews and have made it to two internships and I am now trying for a full time position. Since Novermber & December do not see a lot of hiring, I want to use this time to follow a strategic preparation for interviews. Do any of you know of any good books on VLSI interview questions, neatly compiled with explanation of concepts related to the question? I do not want to just see a question and look for an answer, I want to be able to answer everything related to that concept once I see the question. Please suggest some books or some pointers/websites/preparation plan

Thanks

CMOS VLSI design by Weste, Harris and Banerjee is a good book for interview questions as well as concepts.

Thank you very much!! I looked at both the books and their indices indicate that they have a lot of useful stuff, I will read them. :) Thanks again

I am into Digital Design. Please let me know if you know of any helpful books/links.

This one is awesome!!
**broken link removed**

Btb, where did you manage to get intership..verilog project??

The first one was front end verification using system verilog but now I am in DFT.. Thanks for the book!

Cheers!

The first one was front end verification using system verilog but now I am in DFT.. Thanks for the book!

Cheers!

Cool :)
Do you have any material for MISR(Signature) generation..Pls post here or mail to my mail id shekhil@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi

Attached are 2 text books that I used during a course.. a few chapters from these text books talk about MISR. hope that helps.

Attachments

• digital_systems_testing_and_testable_design_abramovici_1990.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 266
  • VLSI Test Principles and Architectures Design for Testability.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 419

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back