Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any good Book on Microwave Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
foundations for microwave engineering collins

"Foundations in Microwave Engineering" is a must read for hardcore microwave!

best books of microwave engg.

Your question seems to be very generic - microwave engineering is as broad of a topic as engineering itself and needs to be refined. It largely depends on what you need it for. If you re dealing with passives - then - what passives - transission lines or lumped? If this is lumped - Collin and Pozar will lead you to nowhere - but on transmission lines they will probably serve best - Pozar is more akin to engineering while Collin texbook is more theoretical and in my opinion a bit oudated. Again, if you have knowledge on electromagnetics both texts will do. On passives - you'd better look elsewhere.
Now - what if you wanted to design active microwave circuits- after all microwave engineering is not all about waveguides, isn't it.
Then you will rarely find something better than Pavio, Vendelin and Rohde on the subject (John Wiley). It is wonderful text and will give you may "clues" to good design practices - unlike the book of Newkirk and Rohde that is terrible to say the least.
Therefore, make attempt to define what you need the book for - what your background is and you will find mostly anything inhere.

foundations for microwave engineering download

i recommend pozar and collin

Added after 19 minutes:

In this project, we investigated the frequency dependent scattering parameters of an L-shaped parallel plate waveguide. We calculated E and H fields as well as the voltage waveform using 2-dimensional FDTD. Furthermore we used the concept of absorbing boundary conditons. To compute the scattering parameters, we passed to frequency taking the FFT of time domain voltage.

II The Project

rf & mw forums

check to see whether can help **broken link removed**
bye

best microwave book

hi
the best is pozar

regards

ebook weber introduction to microwave circuits

I would also say that Pozar is a good choice. Check out Cheng for some good foundations though.

microwave books

Microwave Engineering by David M. Pozar is the one I am using as my reference book for my graduate degree currently. However, we are also using "RF and Microwave Handbook by Mike Golio."
The link for the Mike Golio's ebook is:

**broken link removed**

It will be usefull when you find it hard to understand Pozar.

best book for microwave engineering

Hi,
Try this site:
**broken link removed**

foundation for microwave engineering download

hi...
my vote with pozar
regards...

best book for microwave foundation

You may find a book from Eliot(former professor of UCLA). It is a good book

file.21ic

I have used both of pozars most recent books and they are the only I am getting through my microwave class.

rf circuit design bbs

hi
it's a bit late but check the following link, this might help.

**broken link removed** (Size, mb: 14.305)
**broken link removed** (Size, mb: 13.920)

microwave engineering best book understand

i think pozar is good but also consider rf circuit design by ludwig

microwave engineering r e collins rapidshare link

pedja said:
Hi,
Try this site:
**broken link removed**
Link is broken!
Anyway,my choice is Pozar,too
:D

best book of microwave engineering

Hi: you can link to bbs.52rd.com.
It's a quiet a good RF/MWplace

foundations for microwave engineering+download

Without a doubt... it has to be Pozar and Collin.

Regards,
Dave

colin microwave engineering

Microwave Eng by Pozar

best book for understanding microwave engineering

you should use the book of pozar or use book rf circuit design by ludwig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back