Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any body has experience on EP9312(ARM Based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nokamil

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there any body who worked on EP9312 controller (ARM 920 Based).
I want to know how to start on this controller. I purchased a kit from Cyrus logic but i dont have enough software support to start.

Hi brother!
It´s possible Your upload the schematic and bill of materials of this kit?
In relation about Your question, what development tool Your have? I see in the Cirrus site and maybe there are the IAR tool and CE Operational System...
Gorkin
gorkin@bol.com.br

Why not use ARM ADS to develop your code?
Boot up EP9312 is not difficult.

Hello Dears

I have EDB9312 and also downloaded metrowerks code warrior studio isa edition now how can i start working??? :(

I use EP7312 with gnu/linux and gcc cross platform compilers. That's quite good...
I think working with EP9312 should be very similar..
Bye!

Hello'

metrowerks kernal Metro TRK dont support EP9312. MetroTRK is the linux kenal which is used for communication between PC and controller while debugging your software. Did you use EP7312 with "Metrowerks Code warrior studio ISA edition"??

Absolutely no. I use ep7312 rom code to boot, then with a little prompt utility I write the kernel bzImage to the flash. Then I make the ep7312 start booting from flash and kernel starts.
Bye!

Hello,

I tried to access the serial port "com2" of ep9312. i used device file ttyAM1 but when i run programm the program access com1 of ep9312, i change the device file to ttyAM0 to use the other com port but the programm still uses the same come port. there are only 2 files in ramdisk "ttyAM0 and ttyAM1" both files using com1 How can i access the com2, is there any special device files fo it or i am doing any mistake i am using the programm

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <termios.h>
int open_port();
int main()
{ struct termios options;
int i;
int n;
int fd;
int open_port(void)
{
fd=open("/dev/ttyAM1", O_RDWR | O_NOCTTY | O_NDELAY);
if (fd==-1)
{
perror("open_port: unable to open /dev/ttyAM1 - ");
}
else
fcntl(fd, F_SETFL, 0);
return (fd);
}
tcgetattr(fd, &options);
cfsetispeed(&options,B19200);
cfsetospeed(&options,B19200);
options.c_cflag |= ( CLOCAL | CREAD);
tcsetattr(fd, TCSANOW, &options);
for (i=0; i<=10; i++)
{
n= write(fd, "ALLAH O AKBER\n", 14);
write(fd, "Hello World\n", 12);
if (n<0)
fputs("write() of 4 bytes failed!\n", stderr);
}
return 0;
}

I complaid this code with ARM cross compiler provided by cirrus logic cross compiler 2.95.3

can any one tell what is the problem?

did any one work on cirrus-arm-linux-1.4.3.tar for building linux kernel, ramdisk and redboot. Please tell me the procedure how to configure cirrus-arm-linux-1.4.3.tar for making my own kernel and ramdisks.

i read the readme.txt given with but i am still unsuccessful to make it ready for making ramdisks and kernel.

Regards

Bakhat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back