Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antennas: brightness temperature question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleinesmurf69

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

as very well known the brightness temperature varies with elevation and frequency. there is a location dependence (urban, rural...) as well. I am looking for graphs, equations and other information in order to quantify the brightness temperature with respect to all relevant parameters. I am particularly interested in the frequency range 800 MHz to 2.5 GHz.

thank you.
greets

Kraus - Radioastronomy gives a published graphs. It's accurate and for years it has been the reference book. That graph has been mentioned and copied on Agilent AN57-1

Others (and newly) information sources exists, but I' shoul'd check if they are for free.

Hello,

You previously stated:
"Others (and newly) information sources exists, but I' shoul'd check if they are for free."

Are they for free?
Where to get/buy them?

Thanks.
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.