Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna simulation problem using IE3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

marioscy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
marios pantazis

Hi all,

I am a student and i am trying to simulate, on IE3D program, an UWB antenna that i found in an IEEE paper. I tried many times to simulate this antenna but i keep having different results than the results of IEEE paper. Most probably i am doing something wrong with the partial ground or the ports.

Can any one help me with this? It's really important to do it because i will fail the class if i can't find the same results with the paper. I just need someone to compare my .geo file with the design of the IEEE paper.

If anyone can help me please reply to send him the paper and my .geo file.

Looking forward hearing from you soon!

Thanks for the help!

Marios Pantazis

ie3d help

Hello,

Are you done with IE3D simulation.

Zeland has good online technical support. They will give good suggestions.

Mr.Zhang is good.

marios pantazi

Dear friend,

Thanks for your reply!

I still have problem with the simulation and i can't find anyone to help me!

I know that Zeland has good online technical support and Mr. Zheng helps a lot but unfortunate i am using my college labs and the license is not updated. So Mr. Zheng cannot give me any support. :(

Thanks

Marios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back