Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna results combining (simulated and measured)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m11vajju

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help in combining the results of an antenna simulated and measured.antenna simulated in CST microwave studio and tested in network analyzer for VSWR and radiation patterns in anechoic chambers

The term "combining" I think is not correct. You can simulate an antenna, then you can make it and test it in real environment.
The results can be plotted to see how well your simulation agrees with the real thing. This is named "corroboration" or comparing the data.
No combination of both results is reasonable. You can either show your simulation , or, your real work.

I believe m11vajju would like to import measured results (from a network analyzer / anechoic chamber, say) into Microwave Studio and plot it on the same graph as the simulated results. I would also like to to this, but have not found a way to import the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back