Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna material for printed antennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiling84

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you give me the best possible materials, by which printed antennas are manufactured now a days..

Thanks in advance.

Some printed antenna designs are using high permittivity (er) substrate, other designs are based on low er. That'a a design parameter and not generally better or worse. You're apparently referring to low loss substrates, but intended frequency range and optimal permittivity for your design must be known. Whatever your detail specifications are, you most likely find something useful e.g. at https://www.rogerscorp.com/acm/producttypes/2/High-Frequency-Laminates.aspx.

Thanks alot for the reply.

I made a blunder in my question. I am intended to ask for stamped antennas. Ex: dipole, IFA etc.

Could you give some solution..

Up to 8-10 Ghz you could use FR4 , higher freq. Duroid.
And in this link hihg frequency laminates
**broken link removed**
See the attached pdf too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back