Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Antenna Matching using FEKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirited09

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am trying to do some antenna matching using FEKO for multiple monopoles on a platform. When I match an antenna individually using LC matching or finding the input impedance of an antenna and matching it to 50ohms, the Smith chart shows that it is matched on to gamma=0.

Problems comes when I place 2 or more antenna relative close with their respective matching circuit, the Smith chart then shows that both antenna are no longer matched. Could anyone point me out on what i did wrong? thanks

Hi all,

I am trying to do some antenna matching using FEKO for multiple monopoles on a platform. When I match an antenna individually using LC matching or finding the input impedance of an antenna and matching it to 50ohms, the Smith chart shows that it is matched on to gamma=0.

Problems comes when I place 2 or more antenna relative close with their respective matching circuit, the Smith chart then shows that both antenna are no longer matched. Could anyone point me out on what i did wrong? thanks

hi, i guess the reason may be the coupling between the two antennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back