Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna dual band 1575MHz Bw=40MHz 2300MHz Bw=50MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnh87

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every body,
i am a newbie in ads. i have project to design an dual band antenna working at 1575Mhz Bw=40Mhz and 2300Mhz Bw=50Mz. how can i design it?
thank you.

i think first u decide which type of antenna do u want to design e.g. microstrip antenna, PIFA or dipole etc.
after that anyone can help u.

sonnh87

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ravi8331 said:
i think first u decide which type of antenna do u want to design e.g. microstrip antenna, PIFA or dipole etc.
after that anyone can help u.
i decided to design microstrip antenna and i found this paper(Submitted By:- Nandish Mehta). But this antenna working at 1.85 Ghz and 2.37Ghz. how can i change the frequency?

here u deeply go through this paper and then see which parameter used by author for dual frequency band and for widening the bandwidth e.g. slot length and width used for this purpose so u can introduce different type slot for this purpose.

ravi8331 said:
here u deeply go through this paper and then see which parameter used by author for dual frequency band and for widening the bandwidth e.g. slot length and width used for this purpose so u can introduce different type slot for this purpose.
i do as this paper but my S11 look so weird, its graph look likes a line.:(

so for doing this u hv gone through the litrature in which u see the dual band antenna design and widening the bandwidth topics and from there u get some techniques by using that u can achieve ur goal........

Frequency is generally changed by changing the dimensions of the patch like width and length.. I havent looked at the paper u submitted but u can try changing dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back