Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antenna Design for Wimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufqureshi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wimax antenna design

Helloo

I need some help on Wimax Antenna Design for Mobile Handsets

thxx

bye

wimax antenna design

HI, I THINK THAT YOU STILL IN THE ASSESMENT PHASE OF YOUR DESIGN PROJECT,WE MIGHT COOPERATE AND WORK THIS OUT.
FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU READ THE IEEE802.16 STANDARDS CONCERNUNG WI-MAX AIR INTERFACE,AND AS YOU KNOW WI-MAX IS NLOS TECHNOLOGY,THIS GIVES US MORE SPACE TO WORK AND REDUCES THE LIMITS.
WAITING YOUR REPLY,I'M VERY INTRESTED IN THIS.
BYE
:D

Fix your broken KEYBOARD! Writing in CAPS means shouting (o;
davorin

antenna design for wimax

HELLO

I READ ALL ABOUT WIMAX....THERE ARE TWO THINGS ....ONE IS WIMAX FOR FIXED NETWORK AND OTHER IS WIMAX FOR NOMADIC NETWORK (802.16D & 802.16E).I AM LOOKING FOR SECOND ONE.AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT IN THE DESIGN PHASE INSTEAD I AM IN ANALYSIS PHASE.ALL I NEED AT THE MOMENT IS TO HAVE SOME GOOD START FOR MY PROJECT ..... CAN U PLEASE HELP ME IN PROVIDING SOME GOOD LINKS AND WHAT BOOKS SHOULD I CONSULT.

TAKE CARE
BYE

wimax antenna dimensions

Hi guys/
I'm working on the same project. I need to design a Wi-MAX antenna but unfortunately I could'nt find any OFDM trancivers on the net or anywhere. Can u please help me.

wimax antenna specification

hi
i working in wimax too so please let us sharew our data and information

wimax antena desain

The only thing you need for antenna design is the operating frequency and the signal bandwidth. Whether you run WiMax/CDMA/801.11, the antenna doesn't care.

Dave

antenna impedance of wimax

Since your question is about mobile handset, I think it should be for the 802.16e application.
You don't need to consider MIMO or AAS because there is no this kind of chipset available at this moment, but you should design a SAR compliant antenna for the handset device.
ms1234

wimax ofdm antenna cst design

RFDave said:
The only thing you need for antenna design is the operating frequency and the signal bandwidth. Whether you run WiMax/CDMA/801.11, the antenna doesn't care.

Dave

Dave, this is not entirely true !
Wimax require a flat response for both the PA and the antenna, in the whole frequency range. As long there are many options for the WIMAX frequencies
(licensed and nonlicensed bands) and at least two options for mobile or base stations (there are already two wimax standards covering this problem) the wimax antenna should be designed with a little care on the specific standard.

greetings,

antenna design wimax

I also need this information....my project is about a base station wimax antenna...what can u tell me about standards and how to begin in that project...what do u recomand me to read...do u have some articles or ebooks please

Thx a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back