Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ansoft Designer - does anybody know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyu

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Ansoft Designer

Anyone know Ansoft Designer?
Thanks

It seems have not release yet

i have seen it in mwe2002,Kyoto. i dont think it is better than @s5

Ansoft Designer9 will integrate ensemble with serenade. the aim is competute with AGILENT ADS

Can we still get Ensemble alone? Might be more expensive then.

I heard HFSS9.0 is going to be released in the first half of the year. The major change is the interface. Don't know how much difference it is.

Linda.

Ansoft Designer

Please read this:
/.../Ansoft Designer™ takes microwave, RF, high-speed, and communication design software to a new level. By linking physical attributes to electrical performance, Ansoft Designer makes it possible to get it right the first time. With Ansoft’s Solver on Demand™ technology and seamless integration, the software eliminates design risk and uncertainty by providing engineers with the information necessary to make correct decisions during all stages of the design process. What's more, the software is flexible to accommodate a wide range of skill and experience, from novice to power user. Take the first step toward the new standard of design software./.../

It looks very interesting
AN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back