Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anlog IC Design Opening In New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrankV.

Hello everyone: I have a long-term client in need of 2 Analog IC Design engineers. My client is productizing "one of the biggest technological advances in 20 years in the analog-mixed signal space." You will be working on high performance ADC converters and other related products.

Candidates should have solid understanding of designing analog CMOS transistor circuits and analog system-level blocks for performance at high-speeds (10-1000MHz); experience with Cadence Composer, Spectre, and Virtuoso, as well as Matlab and spreadsheets would be best; a solid grounding in simulation techniques for production ICs; a base understanding of how to apply statistical analysis techniques to analyze data; experience testing fabricated parts to measure and improve performance; and the ability to work with mask designers to produce six-sigma fabricated products.
Education/Experience: MSEE, PhD EE, or equivalent experience is required. An ideal candidate would have at least three (3) years of production IC design experience.

I encourage both US Citizens and foreign engineers living in the US to apply. Please contact me at fdv(at)employmentconsulting(dot)com

Status
Not open for further replies.