Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Android Bluetooth Development Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyWhy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

Do you guys know any Android book that got included the tutorial for bluetooth development ( Receive & Send Data)? I need it for interface between android with my PIC18F microcontroller.I already create the basic turn on/off and write/send bluetooth using eclipse but i wish to know more details about it. Recently i found a book but dunno it is suitable for me or not. Is there any weblink that have tutorial for read/write bluetooth? https://www.amazon.com/App-Inventor-Create-Your-Android/dp/1449397484/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y

Regards,
YY

You don't need a book, plenty of examples exist on the internet (along with Android's own development tutorial). It All comes down to BluetoothAdapter, BluetoothDevice and different protocols to connect to (SPP, GATT, GAP, etc). It's much easier than you would think.

Also for Bluetooth Chip, I would suggest Nordic Semiconductor chips (nRF8001). They also provide an Android example app that sends/receives data.

Bonne Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back