Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog to Digital Circuit Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

itachi012587

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone.
I am looking for the circuit of LM35 temperature sensor interfacing to a microcontroller, by the way I am using PIC16F877A. And also, a sample code in assembly where show the convertion of analog signal into digital.
Thank you.

i interfaced the LM35 with Pic 16F877 but i did programing in C langauge is it helpful to u

Thank you for your reply.

If you don't mind may I have a copy, what I mean the schematic diagram and the program code even though it is written in C. Because I thought that is really help me a lot.

Thank you.
Best regards.

hi
if ur using To92 pakagae i.e transister like, first pin is vcc 2nd is output,3rd is ground,all u need to do is to take 2nd pin to ur controller input pin, i did it but i used a unity follower buffer between the out put pin of sensor and input pin of cotnroller, another ciruit is can be seen at following link
https://www.best-microcontroller-projects.com/temperature-recorder.html
Shakeel

Status
Not open for further replies.