Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

analog/RF IC design Book Reguest

Status
Not open for further replies.

reza17

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rapidshare lee rf ic book

Hi All

Any One Have A Book On analog/RF IC design Please Link It Hear.

analog books on rapidshare thomas lee

i have some books scanned.
i love to bring them with my laptop so that i don need to carry so many reference.

rf ic design lee

thomos LEE a good book
design of CMOS RF

best rf ic design book

Gray's book is good.
Analysis and design of analog integrated circuits

top rfic design books

If you do the job on analog IC design.Gray,razavil,allen and martin's book are good to you.
if you do the RFIC design,you can get the book:thomos lee-CMOS RF IC design,and yannis-RF Microelectronic Circuits for Telecommunication Applications.But I don't have the later book,could you get it?if you have,pls share it.thanks.
Rgds,
longstar

aanlog integrated circuit design ucla

reza17 said:
Any One Have A Book On analog/RF IC design Please Link It Hear.

Links to Sedra/Smith book:
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/9465822/Microelectronic_circuits_by_Sedra_Smith_5th_ed.part1.rar.html
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/9467528/Microelectronic_circuits_by_Sedra_Smith_5th_ed.part2.rar.html

Added after 5 minutes:

Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits (4th Edition) Paul R. Gray Paul J. Hurst Stephen H. Lewis Robert G. Meyer

Download links

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/13410337/Wiley__Analysis_And_Design_of_Analog_Integrated_Circuits__2001__4Ed_OCR_7.0-2.6_LotB.pdf.html
OR
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/14325943/AnalysisandDesign_of_AnalogIntegratedCircuits_muyac.part1.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/14325983/AnalysisandDesign_of_AnalogIntegratedCircuits_muyac.part2.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/14333600/AnalysisandDesign_of_AnalogIntegratedCircuits_muyac.part3.rar

i hope this help

i think the john roger's book is worthe reading.

Allen's book:cmos analog circuit design
Martin's book:name default

Lee's book is so clasical

anybody have LEE book? i really need that book. can someone upload it somewhere.

I think you can find Lee's book on this forum, just do a search

nxing said:
I think you can find Lee's book on this forum, just do a search
last time i check the 1st version is posted here. what i really i mean is the 2nd version
thanks for answering

I don't recommend Sedra's book in Analog design..this is my opinion! i think it's better for undergraduates in early stages of analysis and basic design of electronics in general, this doesn't mean anything bad regarding it..

I agree with longstar advise, and say: follow it up!

longstar said:
If you do the job on analog IC design.Gray,razavil,allen and martin's book are good to you.
if you do the RFIC design,you can get the book:thomos lee-CMOS RF IC design,and yannis-RF Microelectronic Circuits for Telecommunication Applications.

Thomas Lee's book is already uploaded here on the board as far as i remember.. search for it.

Regards,
Ahmad,

lee book is just a story book no theory.

Analog:
Analysis and design of analog integrated circuits by Gray&Meyer UCB
Design of analog CMOS integrated circuits by Razavi UCLA
CMOS analog circuit design by Allen GIT
RF:
Design of radio frequency CMOS integrated circuit by Lee Stanford
RF microelectronics by Razavi

If you can go through all of these books above, then you can build very solid fundamentals in these fields.

Regards,
Cherry

for rfic best to read course notes from other schools available on web.

also solid understanding of devide physics is needed.

That's true, Lee's book does not have much of equations and examples...more of theory and application. It should be used with RF microelectronics by Razavi, he is a prof at UCLA.
For analog, Gray and Meyer, both profs at my School :D
I heard this book is used in the industry by some of the employees too....ρξΔζξ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back