Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

analog optocoupler including light bulb + ldr

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeratule

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I want to know if there is a standart component (optocoupler) which has light bulp at input side (instead of LED) and at output side a LDR (light dependent resistor)
I don't want led input because I want the LDR voltage to change with the voltage change at input side.

Thanks in advance.

Erhan

Hello dear Erhan
As i understood from your title , you want an analogue opto couplers ? if , yes , you can try IL300 . if no , tell me more explanation , about things that you need .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Almost all opto-couplers will work in analog mode, only the ones with logic level outputs can't be used that way. There are 'special' analog types with very linear transfer characteristics, most will not be linear but may still be adequate for your needs.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.